Perhaps, one of the most widespread and most unpleasant human diseases is hemorrhoids. I want to talk about the most effective methods of self-treatment.
This is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins inside or outside the rectum. The main causes of hemorrhoids are frequent chronic constipation and a sedentary lifestyle. Often, hemorrhoids occur during pregnancy. Symptoms of the disease - the feeling of itching, burning, heat in the anus, pain during defecation, bleeding, irritation, discomfort when sitting on a chair.
• At the beginning of the disease, daily cold sessile baths of 5-7 minutes duration (water temperature 20-28 ° C) are recommended in the morning and in the evening. The course of treatment - 10-12 procedures. In the bath throw a few grains of potassium permanganate, so that the water was gently pink.
• With chronic hemorrhoids, do cold wash after each bowel movement. Then apply a cold compress on the cones, replacing it with fresh water. Keep for a minute 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 3-7 weeks. The use of cold water with hemorrhoids greatly facilitates the patient's condition.
• It is also good to put enemas in the evening from chamomile or cucumbers, when there is an exacerbation.
• When hemorrhoids are not recommended to use paper, it is better to wash with cold water with the addition of a decoction of cumin or use a wet cloth.
• Effective steam sessile bath, preferably with the addition of alum (200 g of alum to 2 liters of boiling water), boil in milk (4 onions per 0.5 liters of milk) boil over low heat with the addition of 2 liters of boiling water.
• A cold sitting bath will help with hemorrhoids.
• If the cones are swollen enough that they can not be fixed, it will be better if they break through. For this, poultices from hot bran or oats are applied to them. When they break through, you need to apply to them an exhaust lotion - water with the addition of tannin. With abundant bleeding with a rupture of cones, an enema of cold water with the addition of tannin is used.
• When exacerbating chronic hemorrhoids, it is recommended to take 10% aqueous extract of propolis 1 tbsp. 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.
• With hemorrhoidal bleeding it is recommended to drink infusion, for the preparation of which 20 g of crushed leaves or immature walnuts pour a glass of boiling water, insist 20 minutes and drink 1 tbsp. 3 times a day.
• For hemorrhoidal bleeding after emptying, when hemorrhoids are located outside, it is recommended to make cool sessile baths with infusion of horse chestnut bark. 50 ml pour 1 cup boiling water, boil for 15 minutes, insist 8 hours and strain.
• Make enemas from a strong infusion of oak bark and leaves, for the preparation of which 1 tsp. raw pour a glass of boiling water.
• Decoctions of rinds of horse chestnut fruit, bark of branches or flowers are used for sedentary baths and enemas.
• With hemorrhoids it is useful to use infusion or broth of barley malt.
• Fresh egg whites should be well beaten and the resulting white foam should be lubricated as often as possible.