Garlic is your health. One of the most popular spices in the world, one of the most ancient plants on earth, a cure for various ailments, an ideal tool for stimulating and maintaining immunity And this is all garlic.
Garlic has long been recognized as an active immunostimulant. The substances contained in it increase the number of lymphocytes opposing cancer cells.
Of the nutrients, garlic contains up to 27% carbohydrates, which means that garlic is a high-calorie product. It also contains vitamins C, PP, B, B. The composition of garlic contains almost half of the elements of the periodic table, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, copper, cobalt, zirconium, titanium, sodium, lead, molybdenum .
Photo of garlic
The phytoncides of garlic kill the causative agents of typhoid fever, dysentery, cholera. Phytoncids onions disinfected the room in which the patient was. Why do you think that onion, garlic and pepper are placed in minced meat? Not only because it is tasty, but also because of the phytoncids that are contained in them. They are capable of killing germs in meat.
Traditional recipes with garlic
* With stenocardia with shortness of breath it is recommended to take garlic with honey . For 1 liter of honey - 10 lemons and 5 heads of garlic. From the lemons squeeze the juice, peel the garlic, rinse and crush the lobules. All mixed and left in a closed container in a cool place for a week. Take 4 tsp. once a day, and slowly, with the arrangement, between taking each spoon, taking breaks for a minute.
* 5-6 cloves of garlic, peel, finely chop and dilute in a glass of milk. Boil and allow to cool. Take with diseases of the upper respiratory tract for 1 tsp. several times a day.
* 2 tablespoons Butter, 2 yolks, 1 tsp. flour and 2 tsp. Honey mix thoroughly and take with cough and bronchitis 4-5 times a day before meals.
* 10 cloves of garlic, taken with melted milk, expel all kinds of worms. 2 hours after taking garlic, you need to take a laxative.
* Tooth pain is removed by a rather strange, at first glance, way. Finely chopped garlic is applied to the arm, to the place where the pulse is usually felt, from the side opposite to the location of the diseased tooth, and bandage. At the same time, a piece of napkin or gauze is put on hand for garlic. Despite all the strangeness of this method, he quickly relieves toothache.