Waiting for the baby - one of the most important periods in the life of any woman. But alas, no matter how sad it may be, the pace of life, a large number of different factors, show that the diagnosis is "threat of miscarriage "Is today one of the most pressing problems. In order to be able to properly prepare and prevent possible complications, every woman needs to know as much as possible about the possible loss of pregnancy and the causes that can provoke miscarriage, as well as possible methods for maintaining pregnancy.
The threat of miscarriage involves the complication of pregnancy a high risk of spontaneous abortion. Miscarriage or spontaneous abortion is essentially an abortion without someone else's intervention. In most cases, miscarriage occurs in the first 20 weeks after fertilization. As the statistics show, the most frequent miscarriage occurs at a period of 12 or 13 weeks.
Not the least role in miscarriage of a woman is played by various defects of the uterus. For example, if the uterus does not have a pear-shaped but a saddle or a bicorn form. Sometimes it happens that during pregnancy a woman has an open cervix, which also leads to a miscarriage. In some cases, for the preservation of pregnancy and it is necessary to sew up temporarily. Another of the most frequent defects of the uterus is the fusion of its internal walls. Such consequences are possible after abortion or inflammation.
The threat of miscarriage and its causes are often hidden in the lack of hormones that support pregnancy. Also, the cause of interruption of pregnancy can be various infections and diseases of PPP (chlamydia, syphilis, etc.). Infection can provoke premature contraction of the uterus, and even penetrating the placental barrier, cause premature contraction of the uterus, which in turn threatens the destruction of the fetus.
One of the most mysterious reasons for which there is a threat of miscarriage - are gene or chromosomal abnormalities of the sex cells of one or both parents, or the incompatibility of their genetic material.
Any pregnant woman should know signs of threat of miscarriage to seek qualified medical help. Cases of injuries, falls and bruises should not be considered in detail, because it is impossible to forecast them, and therefore prevent them.
All miscarriages are divided into four stages:
1. Threatening miscarriage. To suspect this type of miscarriage is possible in the case when a pregnant woman begins to complain of weak, but constant pain in the lower abdomen, the pains flow without bloody discharge. At the first occurrence of such symptoms, the pregnant woman should maintain a strict bed rest, the sex life should be completely excluded.
2. Beginning miscarriage. Characterized by the presence of cramping, pulling pain, in addition, there are spotting. The cause of bloody discharge is the onset of detachment of the fetal egg from the uterine wall. Needless to say, in this case, an emergency hospitalization of a pregnant woman in a hospital is necessary. At this stage of miscarriage in some cases, pregnancy can be saved.
3. Miscarriage in the process or, as it is also called, incomplete miscarriage. As a result of continuing detachment of the placenta, bleeding increases, then blood clots appear. This suggests that part of the fetal egg has already left the uterus. In most cases, a woman needs to clean the uterine cavity, in order to avoid complications.
4. The fourth, the final stage of miscarriage, comes on its own in 1 case out of three. The fetal egg leaves the uterus on its own, the uterus contracts, the bleeding stops. However, you need to see a doctor. In the uterine cavity, small elements of the placenta can remain, which can lead to inflammation of the uterine mucosa - endometritis.
In the case of a pregnant woman threat of miscarriage with folk remedies can only be an additional means. Treatment with folk remedies without medical assistance is unacceptable. Treatment with folk remedies can only be used as an auxiliary.
Treatment with folk remedies is based on the healing properties of some plants:
1. Prepare 50 grams of green stems of sowing rye, 50 grams of marigold inflorescence, 30 grams of medicinal angelica grass, 50 grams of dioecious nettles and 100 grams of erect crawfish. All components must be thoroughly crushed. Fill the herbal collection with a liter of boiling water, cover it tightly, leave for 5 hours for the collection to be infused. Infusion strain through gauze. Take a glass of infusion twice a day. Remember to keep bed rest.
2. To prepare the next decoction, take 20 grams of licorice root, 30 grams of elecampane root, 50 grams of blackcurrant berries, 20 grams of root of tin and 50 grams of nettle. Pour the herbs with a liter of water, bring to a boil on a very low heat, simmer for about 15 minutes. Cool coolly in the fridge. After that, strain. Take 100 grams three times a day.
3. In case the spotting starts, the next decoction can help you. Take 200 grams of leaves and flowers of marigold, pour a liter of water, put on fire. Cook the grass until the water is evaporated by half. After this, leave it for an hour, then drain it. Take inside 100 grams of broth 5 times a day.
4. Grind one tablespoon of bilberry ordinary, pour 0 5 liters of water, bring to a boil, make a very small fire, boil for 15 minutes. Decoction also strain. Take 100 grams three times a day.
5. Take a dry grass yarrow, chop the coffee grinder into powder. Take half teaspoon once a day, during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.