Whether there can be an allergy on water - the reasons of an allergy and signs

There are many different types of allergies, among which the most unexpected occur. They include allergy to water . It turns out that the human body perceives the negative basis of life.

Could there be an allergy to water? The first mention of allergy to water was made in 1964. At that time, the disease was called aquatic urticaria. The fact is that the chemical composition of water differs depending on its source. In addition to the basic composition - oxygen and hydrogen in water there are other elements. They can cause an allergy in a person.

The causes of allergies to water



For example, water for cleaning is subjected to chlorination, and chlorine can provoke an allergic reaction in a person. The main sign of this is the reaction of the skin in the form of red spots and rashes, accompanied by severe itching. In addition, chlorine irritates the lungs, so the body can respond to it with a cough, which in the aftermath provokes the development of bronchial asthma.

Purified chlorine water can cause a person to develop other diseases. The composition of tap water includes small amounts of substances that are used in everyday life for bleaching and removing stains. The gradual negative impact of these substances can be noticeable in a few years. People who drink tap water will get a breakdown in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, the thyroid gland, infertility, and poor teeth after the time has elapsed.

Many experts are unanimous in the opinion that such a allergy to water is caused by the weakening of immunity due to the transferred diseases of the adrenal glands, kidneys, liver, and the intake of certain medicines.

Sometimes poor-quality cleaning of tap water contributes to getting into it impurities that can cause allergic reactions. However, in some people allergies can cause contact with any water - both tap water and from natural sources.

Methods of treatment of allergy



All people, suffering from allergies to water, increased histamine and immunoglobulin E. Their treatment is to take antihistamines in the form of ointments, gels, tablets. Some allergy passes after a while (from 30 to 60 minutes) after stopping contact with water. As with any allergy, it all depends on the individual's reaction.